Sometimes, such embarrassing and awkward moments occur that they make us want to crawl in a hole and just disappear. Admit it, it has happened to every one of us. These moments are very common and happen more frequently than any one of us would like. Such moments are very embarrassing and make us not want to get out of the house ever again, but there is nothing you can do to avoid them. Here are some of the most common embarrassing and awkward moments that happen to us frequently.
Some Embarrassing and Awkward Moments
1. When you wave at somebody you think you know, but you actually don’t.
2. When you push a door that says “pull” or pull a door that says “push”.
3. When your server or waiter says, “Enjoy your meal!” or “Have a nice day!” and you reply, “Thanks, you too!”
4. Or when something like this happens.
5. When you are telling a joke, but you forget the punch line halfway through.
6. When you try to do something romantic and it backfires
7. When animals leave you hanging
8. When you say goodbye to someone, but then you realize you both are going the same way.
9. When you are typing out an email or text in a hurry and accidentally send it to the wrong person, especially if the text or email is embarrassing or very personal.
10. When you think there is one more step to walk down, but there isn’t and you trip over the flat ground.
11. When you laugh out loud in public over something you remember and everyone is staring at you like you are crazy.
12. When you run into someone and try to sidestep them, but they go in the same direction as you. Even worse if it happens more than twice.